Tale of a tail (with pics)

Discussion in 'Professional Discussions' started by Sprinkus, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

Hmmm, ya learn something new every day! Ummm, and ya forget something else in the process.

2. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

How are you on CEUs Sprinkus? I'm taking a 16 hour ceu in Austin. I'm hoping to have a high end moisture sensor by then. we can try it out. Send me a pm if interested and I'll give you the details. Any other TX frequent posters or lurkers that goes for you as well. If the weather is good I'm going to find a local state park to camp at.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

For us it seems to be the preble mouse that screw up construction. It's on the threatened list in Colorado.

4. Sprinkus

I just finished the CELI self study program and test a couple of weeks ago to get the last 8 hours that I needed. I would have preferred to go to some classes rather than taken the CELI route but I could be sent out of town any day now.
    Let me know when you are going to Austin. Maybe I can make it up there to check out the moisture sensor, and let you check out the ESP-SMX.

5. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Ugggghhhhh! Sounds like Brokeback Irrigation! "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"!!! :rolleyes::laugh:

6. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Gold Member

Fimco was talking about liking the long probe with the replaceable tip:dizzy:

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I don't want to know what's behind door #3.

8. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

No pictures please.

9. Sprinkus

Actually, that was just secret code for how we're going to meet up and plot the demise of all of the troublemakers on this forum......ummm, except for us. :laugh:

10. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

I've done the CELI through that guy in San Antonio. Hate going that route. I've heard good things on this TAMU water auditors course. Guy I really respect said one of the best courses he has taken. I'll send you a pm when the time gets closer.