1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. HappyGrassLLC

HappyGrassLLC LawnSite Member

quiet on here... so what's everybody up to?

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Now that we've had a couple cold snaps the leaves are coming down.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

Pretty quiet in here... everyone alright??

4. Patriot Services

Doing just fine. Lot of cleanups going on. Closed on a deal to buy 38 more pool accounts. Now I can start working on them for lawn services.

5. greenpoint

Sweet! How do you find out about accounts for sale? I've had some luck with CL, but it seems people either: a) dump the crappy accounts they don't like, or b) aren't making any money because they're undercharging a tremendous amount and the accounts aren't worth buying.

6. Patriot Services

I got these through a local broker. Came with almost a years worth of chems too. Also included a dozen totes of parts for pumps you won't be able to get in a few months. I always get a chuckle from the lawn ops for sale on CL. No way in hell would I pay a year of income for a lawn account. Saw one joker selling a single 150 a month account up where I live. Claims it belongs to an absentee pro sports player. Wants 650 cash. Yea right.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. greenpoint

Yeah, most are worthy of an "lol"...

8. Patriot Services

Damn busy day and hot too for February. Weeds popping up, viburnum going nuts. It was all hedgers on deck today.:usflag:

9. Patriot Services

Another long, warm week in the can. Off to Hooters for food, beer and b~ball on TV.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Yea, warm here, but nice IMO. The ocean really helps. I'm actually selling some accounts to a friend to loosen up the load. Gonna go buy another Tru-cut with the proceeds.
    Posted via Mobile Device