Tcl llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 16, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you. I have a bit more equipment I'll get posted up. Also I have a lot of work pictures too. I just don't want to litter the entire beginning of the thread with them:)

2. fiveoboy01

That's me in there:)

[​IMG]

The trailer can haul more than mowers. This was a downed tree that we cut up and hauled away:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. fiveoboy01

This is a big scoop:)

[​IMG]

BG with 5.0 Honda. Just picked this up at the end of last fall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lawnaire IV, also picked it up this fall. Past falls we have rented two aerators and done them all in a few days, but the disadvantage to that was if we recieved a call for one after we returned the rentals, we'd have to rent one for 4 hours for one aeration, and make pretty much zero money. This one has a poopy briggs on it, but the price was good and the machine was in excellent condition with what appeared to be very low hours, to my eyes anyways. I'd love to add a pull-behind bluebird for next fall and the bigger areas.

[​IMG]

4. markahurley

markahurley LawnSite Senior Member

nice set up! i'm subscribing to this thread. :)

5. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I cant seem to see the pictures either...

wonder whats up with that?

6. fiveoboy01

I even put a sticker on the boom:)

[​IMG]

This is driving around still cleaning up 2 days after an 18" storm:

[​IMG]

My brother likes to wreck stuff. First he jackknifed the trailer hauling the Bobcat(this was last winter):

[​IMG]

Then he accidentally tossed a piece of firewood through his back window last week:

[​IMG]

7. fiveoboy01

Not sure... They are hosted at Smugmug. Must be something with your computer.

8. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Man them white fords look so good with the matching lettering, very clean. How much does a back window like that go for FiveO? You able to take time off from diesel mech. to get your business work done?

9. fiveoboy01

It was something like $415. That came out of his POCKET:)

During the winter, I often will use vacation days to deal with snow. My boss is very understanding and flexible that way. The warm months it's not really an issue because things can be scheduled and planned ahead.

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did you get the vinyl enclosure for the deere? I'd love to get the door with the wiper for the bobcat but its like $800