Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
787 Posts
Originally posted by Pro Prop Care
Did you hear about the jr. shindaiwa for gorillaz?
seriously man, stop smoking the wacky weed and everything will be alright.:dizzy:

·
Registered
65 Posts
One of my customers told me about how her sister trained monkeys to help quadrapeligics (hope i came close with the spelling).

She said it was funny to walk in and see a monkey in a diaper using a dust buster. Apparently they did good work too.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Try to have a good life on $10.00/hr. if you have not already been there. Just a thought, but you may want to consider taking better care of employees as a way of growing lasting relationships which would, at least in theory, improve your business.

Maybe this is a stupid response, but I think the thread warrants it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Pro Prop, considering your age and time you say you've been in business, may I suggest that if you want to post here and get any sane response instead of being slammed, you consider typing your posts in English adult language.

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
Hey, after you taken 30 seconds to teach the monkeys the difference between I and O on the trimmers you can have the monkeys teach the thick headed laborers how to do it.

Give the monkeys a banana and they'll work all day long with the laborers until they get it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey thats my name.... Nice company name man.
chow
Im right across the river form marine city mich. I can acrually stand on my front lawn and see marine city.
Sorry for the new topic. Just noticed the name same as mine.
chow

·
Banned
1,937 Posts
Originally posted by Pro Prop Care
Am I the only star in the genius sky when it comes to saving money by paying monkeys bananas instead of $10.00 per hour?

Also does anyone know if redmax makes a small blower for chimpazees?

:cool:
Those little Homelites would be just right.
Crawdad

·
Banned
787 Posts
Originally posted by Sauls1686
lighten up:

rvsuperintendant
mower_babe
pinnacle
Gr grass n Hi tides
Rustic Goat

Have u no sense of humor?
Sauls, the word "humor" insinuates that the original posing was funny....Therein lies the problem.;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sauls, the word "humor" insinuates that the original posing was funny....Therein lies the problem.
Thats right........................Sauls1686 did that get you chuckling did it ??

If so..... you may need to find a new "Sense of humor" because if ya found that comical, even in the slightest the one you got now may need to be exchanged.

There doing good deals on trade in's at "Sense of humors r us" at the moment....................You never know what you might get for that clapped out old one of yours ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Originally posted by Sauls1686
lighten up:

rvsuperintendant
mower_babe
pinnacle
Gr grass n Hi tides
Rustic Goat

Have u no sense of humor?
Sure man, and I'll prove it.............

What's the difference between boogers & broccoli?

Kids don't like broccoli!!!!!!!!

I still don't see what's funny about $10/hr.

BTW pinnacle, talk about funny I was looking forward to some shots of the mower guy w/helmet. Is he still around?

·
Banned
787 Posts
oh yah pinnacle! give us some pix!

·
Registered
791 Posts
BTW pinnacle, talk about funny I was looking forward to some shots of the mower guy w/helmet. Is he still around?
Shawn: I would say the dudes still around but I lost the account next door to some guy with a push mower, trimer and a broom (ultimate low baller scrub)

I am that busy at the moment that I just can't justify going down there to take a pic of "Evil Knievel" (half hour drive)

But maybe when things slow down a bit we might have something that is genuinely funny to see which would be a relive from this thread :D

One day Shawn.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I will look forward to that day:blob3:

The lowballer - With your busy schedule this is probably a good thing him getting the account........yes? I had something similar happen & I was so flippin relieved I felt like throwing a party. Filled that slot the very same week with a killer account that tightened up my route by about 15 minutes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.