• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Techo-Bloc show 2010

DLAWNS

LawnSite Fanatic
I don't do pavers (I refer that to my friend Lou) but I went to the TechoBloc show with him anyway. Not too many things to take pics of, but I figured I'd take a few anyway. Here ya go...

P2090002.jpg

P2090003.jpg

P2090004.jpg

P2090005.jpg

P2090006.jpg

srl28

LawnSite Bronze Member
Nice looking stuff, they always do great shows. What kinda free stuff did they give out this time around?

OP
DLAWNS

DLAWNS

LawnSite Fanatic
pretty much the same as last year.....there was a lot less raffled stuff, but there was the same stuff at the end... hats, gloves, shirts, jacket, pens, etc.
Of course the giant briefcase full of bricks, lol. I love the jacket...I wanna get them made for my company. They're really nice.

This was an expensive show for me as it was at Harrah's and I lost $80 in about 5 minutes.....lol

OP
DLAWNS

DLAWNS

LawnSite Fanatic
very cool pics!
Thanks..not that many, but I'll have a bunch from the NJLCA show this coming Wednesday!

Ok I was going to say I was down in that area with a few buddies of mine who were looking for a shore house in Wildwood and we ended up stopping in Atlantic City so that my one buddy could check on his boat or something. I would have loved to see that show.
It was pretty decent but it was almost identical to last years, so it was a little boring, but all in all a decent show...