My mower was running fine until one day when I took a water hose to it and washed it off. I didn't turn it upside down, I even tilted it back away from the spark plug. After washing it off I then tried to restart it, all it does is make a loud clicking noise when I pull on the rope and smoke come out of the muffler and air filter. It even sputters like it's going to start, but never does. I took apart the carburator, cleaned it out, made sure the fuel lines were not clogged, put new fuel in it. I know the spark plug is getting a spark. Still no luck. It's been setting for 3 days now, I thought if I had gotten water in the engine it would have dried itself out by now, any ideas?