1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Television advertising?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn Masters, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know if advertising on TV would be effective or not, but I want to ask and see if its worth the effort or not.

It would seem that since many people in america watch TV, a lot of the time, one wouldnt have much trouble through that method if one decided to advertise in such a way. my question, is has anyone tried, and does it work?

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Lawn Masters,

Over the past years on this forum, I don't remember seeing anyone who tried TV or Radio advertising and found it to be effective.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates.Make your own logo Free.</center>