1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

tell us about your new trimmer line

Discussion in 'Oregon™' started by MacLawnCo, Mar 28, 2004.

1. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Im really impressed with your gator magnum line and would like to know the scoop on your new line i saw recently in "Turf". It looks similar yet different... care to tell us more about it?

2. Oregon Tech

Oregon Tech LawnSite Member

I am not sure what line we had advertised. If you can give me the name of what you saw I will be glad to give you the scoop. We have several different lines that we sell.

3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

ill get the name in a few days, im out of town now.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Oregon it's the Flexi Blade i was going to ask the same thing but i have'nt been on in a couple of days

So, What's the deal on this product & how much of a difference is there between this product and some of the others manufactured by other co's ??

Thank You

5. Oregon Tech

Oregon Tech LawnSite Member

The Flexiblade is an incredible new product. It is Trimmer Line that can cut side by side with a blade. It offers the ability to cut heavy brush while being able to trim grass also. The line combined with the head that holds it make a combination that almost eliminates line breakage completely.

It is much safer than using a blade also.