Lawn Care Forum banner

Tennessee

140K views 634 replies 268 participants last post by  Bucky63 
#1 Ā·
Who is from Tennessee and where?

#9 Ā·
I'm in Murfreesboro all the time - I go to church there. I live in Mt. Juliet, but it's not very far from the new Nashville Superspeedway off of I-840. We do not cut any grass in Rutherford County, but have thought about trying. Let me know if you get more grass than you can handle..:D

#13 Ā·
I am in the Jefferson City/Talbott area, which is 30 miles NE of Knoxville. :D

#14 Ā·
Lebanon,Tn

#23 Ā·
Gentleman,
I am in need of a reliable LCO to service my Grandparents place in the Kingsport - Memorial Drive (just outside the city limits). They have about 2-3 acres of grass most it of hilly,(big surprise?). I now live in Georgia and can't help. I have my parents who you will be billing and communicating with. They live in Colonial Hieghts. If any of you are interested please contact me at waltonfamilylawn@msn.com.;my name is Josh. I will be glad to get you in contact.These are good people to deal with, Native East Tensenesses and very laid back.
Thank You.

#25 Ā·
I used to live in cleveland. Somehow I ended up here in sweetonion country.I evny you guys on the east never cared much for western tenn seems like a different state. Any of you guys in chattown use exmark I used to drive the 30 miles to dalton to use b&b tractor the place looks dumpy but Charlie knows what customer service is. I didn't even buy from him we bought our exmarks from tidmores (don't ever go there) but every time I had a problem B&B couldn't fix quickly he would give me a demo untill it was done. The one good thing about living in southern ga though you guys are wet and cold I just got back from running shorts abd tee shirt. Have fun GO VOLS!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.