test report

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
i will be using momentum this year for the first time? isnt the recomended rate 1 once per gallon? beofre i use it on any of my customers lawns i ussually experiment with rates on my own lawn.... just to be safe!

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
It's good stuff. The application rate is 1.1-1.3 oz/1000 sq ft. The amount of water applied will vary with equipment used. My new sprayer treats 8,000 sq. ft./gallon of solution.<p>And it'll work quicker when the temp warms up.<br>

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
I use a solo back pack tank sprayer for this. is a ounce a gallon to strong? i do have some lawns with that famous wild violets that i want ot get rid of. trimec works pretty good on them but im gonna give momentum a shot.

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Evan, I'm assuming you're asking about back-pack here and that's going to depend on the sprayer used and the spray tip inserted.<p>My back-packs get about 16M per fill or about 1 gallon to 4M. Therefore I mix 20oz Amine per back-pack sprayer. (2 gallons of 3-way into my 50 gallon nurse tank.)

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Like we haven't heard that before.<p>It's so funny, of the 1,487 posts stating to read the label, not one person actually has read and can relay what the label says about the product in question.

Top Forums