• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

test

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
this is my first pond what do you guys think

000_0287.jpg

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
Being truthful....I don't like it.

You can see the liner on the waterfall, the hoses, its too small, I don't like the mix of stone types, you can see the foundation, and whats up with the lighthouse???

shepoutside

LawnSite Bronze Member
For a first effort at a pond, I think it's not to bad. There are a few things that I would want to tweak, but overall it's good. I myself, find the birdbath, kinda takes away from the pond, and the empties in the blue igloo cooler, need to be replaced too :drinkup:

OP
zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
that was right after we finished the birdbath is gone and the liner is hidden the cooler was because we had a cookout and we will be putting in mulch this spring thank for telling what it needs (oh ya the light house thats my parents they like lighthouses and they let me do the pond so i have no say what goes around it)

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
Then again I have never done a ornamental pond, so I'm gonna say that looks great for your first attempt. I do things on the larger scale, well pretty much retention ponds.