1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

testing the water

Discussion in 'Employment' started by TRBIGCREEK, Jul 23, 2008.

1. TRBIGCREEK

TRBIGCREEK LawnSite Member

I am considering the following #1. Going back on my own focusing on water features, hardscapes, and design build, after about a 3 year break from owning my own business or #2 relocating with a new company that wants to build these divisions or needs someone to manage them. You could say I am fishing or testing the water but I would appreciate anyone in need of a experienced sales leader, designer, project manager to send me a pm and we can talk.

TR

2. TRBIGCREEK

TRBIGCREEK LawnSite Member

I got ahead of myself a little, I currently work for a midsized landscape company/nursery. Since I have been here I have solidified a residential division, coordinated and sponsored a home show, put together a marketing strategy that has helped double retail nursery sales, started a water feature division, and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars in projects. Basically I am just curious of what else is out there.

TR