Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
More of the remulch and maintenance. and befores of the big landscape.
Ah I see now. The afters do look much better than the before. Got some pretty rough looking water to make the "rusty" iron deposits on the brick like that. I figured most of the metroplex would have salt deposits on the brick from the water. Probably just western parts of Ft. Worth.

Those KO's do look really good. Same with the daylillies. Very healthy.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Ah I see now. The afters do look much better than the before. Got some pretty rough looking water to make the "rusty" iron deposits on the brick like that. I figured most of the metroplex would have salt deposits on the brick from the water. Probably just western parts of Ft. Worth.

Those KO's do look really good. Same with the daylillies. Very healthy.
Yeh they had some bad water. This is in Trophy club. They recently put in a salt system to correct it. Said its helped alot.

Thank you sir. Hes a very important client to me. does all my sign, and truck lettering.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Well guys, looks like my assault on lawn maintenance is coming to an end. I have the business up for sale. Going to focus more on my haul business, lighitng, acreage mowing and dirt work. Going to invest in a bobcat with mower attachment. We shall see how it goes!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.