Texas Licensing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ken50, Mar 30, 2004.

  1. ken50

    ken50 LawnSite Member
    from tx
    Messages: 142

    I have just begun my lawn care business, which consists strictly of mowing and edging right now. If I were to begin pesticide appllications, I know that I need licensing, but is that for ANY application I do? What about spraying Roundup? Can I get by with that? Don't want to get in trouble....just want to do it right. By the way, I am in Texas.

  2. SWD

    SWD LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 988

    Do a search on this, as it has been posted multiple times.
    Short answer, yes.

Share This Page