Texas pesticides application books

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Flatop, Mar 20, 2010.

  1. Flatop

    Flatop LawnSite Member
    Messages: 236

    Need the following books: B-5060 (general study manual), B-5056 (TDA laws/regulations study manual), B-5066 (ornamental and turf study manual). Anyone in San Antonio, Texas area that has this and would like to sell it to me please shoot me an email.
  2. Turf Dawg

    Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,719

    If you are going to take the TDA test, I will recomend that you take a class by the Texas Agri Life Extenstion. It cost a little more, but they include the books and cover the things you will need to know for the test in a 8 hour course.
  3. Flatop

    Flatop LawnSite Member
    Messages: 236

    Turf Dawg,
    Thanks for the response. I am currently as full time college student (thanks to the post 9/11 gi bill) Taking the class may not be feasible unless it is on a weekend. I will check the website for convening dates. Thanks again

Share This Page