Texas Roll Call

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Dec 24, 2011.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Gold Member

The issue with religion is there are many different beliefs. Some may run counter to yours and sometimes people can feel like you are imposing your beliefs on others. With the best of intentions you may offend some people.

I got a nice landscape lighting job years back because the other person I was going up against interjected a religious undertones and it came off as just too over the top for the customer.

Twice I have had two blowers stolen. The first time them were two week old blowers and the second time they were at least two years old so it didn't hurt so much. I had the people on video who stole them the second time but you could not read the license plate.

I'm on my guys about keeping the enclosed trailer closed. Most of the time guys want to grab and run. They don't want to have to take the time to put a ramp door down.

2. Easttex

Easttex LawnSite Member

Checking in from Longview tx

3. PlantscapeSolutions

Glad to keep the thread I started creeping along. Feel free to post pictures of jobs or your setups. Pictures add a visual. Please just don't post pictures of mowed lawns.

hort101 likes this.
  4. Texas Lawn Pros

Texas Lawn Pros LawnSite Member
    Male, from Texas

5. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

6. PlantscapeSolutions

IMG_20171021_172710498.jpg Here is my destination next week. Gotta have some play time. Can anyone guess where in Texas this picture was taken.

7. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

No idea man. Looks like a great time. I really need a vaca, I'm starting to get burned out

hort101 likes this.
  8. Easttex

Easttex LawnSite Member

lawncare and irrigation

9. PlantscapeSolutions

I had the irrigation guy I used upgrade my customers 67 station two controller system into a one wire commercial system with one smart controller recently. It was about a $32,000 upgrade.

hort101 likes this.
  10. PlantscapeSolutions

Anyone on here cover north Austin in the Anderson Mill area? One of my customers moved and I do not cover his new place.