Thank you Larry & American!

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Just wanted to thank Larry for all his help with equipment and information. :clapping:

Here are some before and after pics of your old truck. :usflag:

99GMCpassfrontBefore1.jpg

99GMCdriverbackBefore.jpg

99GMCfrontdriver.jpg

99GMCdriverside1.jpg

OP
Young Bros

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Here is some before and after of our first spray truck. :usflag:

93isuzubefore2.jpg

93jumbo4.jpg

93IsuzuRearDriver.jpg

93IsuzuPass1.jpg

OP
Young Bros

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks. The orange is reflective vinyl. The side stripes are carbon fiber. We came up with the logo and design of lettering.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Oh, so THAT'S where that truck came from! And I DO have to say,...I really like the lettering...just very nice design and nicely done. Sharp looking rigs. That silver truck...I'd LOVE to see it with some stainless simulators on the wheels...that would be hot!

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
Where's the snow in the pics? Guessing they should be plenty down there.

OP
Young Bros

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Where's the snow in the pics? Guessing they should be plenty down there.

Old computer took a crap so just now getting pics from the past season on computer. There is 3' of snow on my lawn at least. More in the drifts.:dizzy:

americanlawn

LawnSite Fanatic
You are most welcome Young Bros. That was very thoughtful.

We bought the truck new and had the spray rig custom built by Minnesota Wanner in Mpls. 550/250 gallon split tanks with cargo space in the rear for up to 20 bags of fert. All stainless steel. Total original cost was about $49,000. This unit will last you many years.

You guys sure did a swell job. Very professional (I think it looks better than any spray rig in our market). I also like your "Lawn Protection" thing. :usflag:

If you ever expand to my home town, please let me know cuz I could probably get you some accounts (including my parents).

I've had the pleasure to know Young Bros (two brothers), and these guys are all about quality. Even my wife likes these guys :laugh::laugh: So you know these are swell guys.

Looking forward to visiting your operation this summer. Thanks again, that was really nice of you. Larry :waving:

americanlawn

LawnSite Fanatic
Two things I didn't see in your photos:

1) All the snow (we have about a 12 inch snow pack here in Des Moines)

2) The side of the truck showing two Hannay hose reels w/400 feet of hose each.

Top Forums