Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank every member here at LawnSite.com for making the this the premeir web site in the lawn and landscape industry.

I know, without a doubt, that this site would not be what it is without all of you. I also know the sponsors genuinely appreciate your input as well.

I can honestly say (because I have been told many times) that this site is helping change the industry for the better.

There are a lot of sites trying to mimic LawnSite.....but there is only one LawnSite.com - because of you.

The new public give away will be announced some time this week for sure.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, post them here or email me any time at [email protected].

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Sean...through your hard work and that of your moderators, the professionalism, courtesy, and overall quality of the threads, have improved since you took over the mgt of the site.

If many of us who take this business deadly serious, want to be honest about it, those of us who have been sucessful, might not have been so without Lawnsite....the info here is truly a treasure for the newbie of oldie...I learn something new almost everytime I log on....ok enough of this kissy face huggy bear...keep up the good work

·
Banned
787 Posts
thanks for giving us the opportunity to learn from our peers.:)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by BSDeality
show him how you really like the site, become a donator or benefits member.

*thumbs up*
Ditto to the above people.
Your support ($) of this site will only make it better, now and in the long run. Come on, $5.00 a month/ or a donation, is about the best bargain I can think of for what we get out of this site, everyone truly needs to be supportive.
Heck, it's a professional organization, and deductible, so cough it up!

Thanks Sean, et al

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Rustic...I've not had very much fre time to play on LS this season because of the long hours caused by non stop rain. Maybe this is a good place to ask about what you mean by "donating"?? I'd be glad to do that but I didn't know about it?? thanks...ps...is that the special new Forum set up some months ago?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I second what Shawn said :)

There is no doubt this is the original, the most active green industry forum on the web.

And...this forum represents THE BEST web based advertising option for sponsors too :)

All the other forums are fake players and pimps :eek:

The second best web site for reaching Green Industry Professionals is TurfQuip.com...but I digress :rolleyes:

·
Banned
95 Posts
Thanks for this great site Sean.
On another thread a number of members asked about accepting credit cards from customers and its cost, is that something lawnsite could offer as an organisation?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.