• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Thanks a zil Fimco

ARGOS

LawnSite Silver Member
Our bread machine gave up the ghost. Fimco came through and kicked down his beloved bread machine. He even included recipe books, book holder, and mix. Kids were excited to unpack it. I will post a pic of our first loaf. Thanks Fimco!

Athan and Gianna.jpg

Leon, Athan, Gianna.jpg

OP
ARGOS

ARGOS

LawnSite Silver Member
The wife is out tonight exercising so I did dinner. Knocked out 36 tacos in about 30 minutes. I am going to go on the look out for a double burner pan like yours. I have figured out how to get 6 tacos on a regular fry pan, but with double burner I would do 12 at least. I am just glad that the oldest two weren't eating tonight.

The bread machine really excited the kids.

irrig8r

LawnSite Platinum Member
Guess I've been using Facebook too much... I kept looking for the "Like" button but couldn't find it.

The wife is out tonight exercising so I did dinner. Knocked out 36 tacos in about 30 minutes. I am going to go on the look out for a double burner pan like yours. I have figured out how to get 6 tacos on a regular fry pan, but with double burner I would do 12 at least. I am just glad that the oldest two weren't eating tonight.

The bread machine really excited the kids.
The double burner came from Calphalon. Stir fry pan and double burner griddle. What else does one need......

OP
ARGOS

ARGOS

LawnSite Silver Member
Well Fimco the bread machine was put to use. Everyone ranted about the two great loaves of bread they had today. I would have taken a picture, but I was at work.

Suffice to say the bread machine made the arduous trip from CO to CA and is back on the job. Thanks again.