Thanks AMP Lighting!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mats, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Mats

Mats LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm doing a total landscape renovation on a property and part of the job is converting the existing FX Luminaire fixtures from halogen to LED.

I did a count and ordered 34 lamps - MR-16, MR-11, G4 Bi-Pin large and small in various widths and wattages.

I finished the landscaping on Friday and today, while working on the lights I noticed 3 MR-11 lamps in the pergola that I had overlooked.

I got home at 4:45, went to amplighting.com and ordered 3 MR-11 60ยบ lamps.

When I got to checkout, I was surprised to see I still got free shipping even though the order was less than $21.

At 4:51 I got a confirmation email for my order, 10 minutes later I got an email saying the order was shipped, and 11 minutes later I got an email from UPS saying my package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Now that's good service.

Thanks AMP Lighting!

AMP Lighting.JPG

hort101 likes this.
  2. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Mats, thanks, you're very welcome!

Some more good news. Starting tomorrow (Tuesday), in honor of Earth Day, select LED MR16s and MR11s are 50% off; and LED PAR36s are 30% off. As always - free shipping and lifetime warranty.

Thanks again!

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

Amp,
    I signed up to be a pro. Looking to get into some lighting installs. I have a guy with 20 years experience wanting to get back into some installs.

4. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Thanks, welcome aboard! Looking forward to working with you and your colleague.

- Steve Parrott