1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks,It's been surreal....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by txlawnking, Sep 30, 2004.

1. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to thank the LS community. I've learned a great deal in my time here, and I wanted to thank in no particular order the folks here I learned/related to the most..
    Casey (Turf medic)
    Mark (liberty)
    Jim Lewis
    Ric
    Tobi
    TXLAWNBOY
    Scco
    Odin
    TonyR

There are many others here too, sorry If I may have forgotten ya'll..

I've chosen to sell my equipment, as I really need to pursue another goal, I'm going to be leaving TX and going down to Florida do Catastrophy adjusting for the next several months.. I ain't gone forever, but I'm deffinately taking a break from the Green industry for at least a season or two. God bless you all, and may your businesses be richly blessed as well!!

Willy Talley

2. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, Have fun and take care, i saw your stuff was for sale, was wondering why, now i know.Good luck. :)

3. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the green industry but the best of luck to you :)

4. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck in Florida. I am so burnt out on Mowing; I would do just about anything if it paid well. Going to College 3/4 time while trying to keep mowing up has not helped my outlook either. Sometimes we all need a change.

5. drop by even tho you aint gonna be in the green industry for a while .you still pass on your knowledge to people.

So drop by on occasion...and good luck in your new ventures .

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's what I was going to say. Just because you're steppin' away for a bit doesn't mean you have to be a stranger. Many guys still come on here that are retired or into something else. You know you're always welcome.

7. ScCo

ScCo LawnSite Senior Member

Best of luck to you on your endeavors.

Hope all goes well for you,

ScCo

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Good luck with your adventures and God bless

9. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.