• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Thanks Lawnsite!

GPDesign1

LawnSite Senior Member
Response to the Better Outdoor Products Quick36 mower has been better than we could have ever hoped for.

People who've bought them are calling to tell us how much they like their new mower, which feels really good. (We knew it was good stuff or we wouldn't have sold it).

Several of our suppliers are pushing really hard to get us parts fast enough. No Saturday's off this year. (Sorry for the delays for all the guys who are waiting).

Thanks again. We appreciate your support. :D

Gary

Gary1

LawnSite Member
I would like to reply to some of the skeptics, with no offense to anyone, out there in lawnmower land about the Quick 36 mower. I first met Gary Patridge at the Expo 2003 in Kentucky along with his new Q-36. I spent a considerable amount of time with him and the mower. Upon returning to Florida I established a business relationship with him and his mower. I had already been searching for a 36" and even though I run Toro's I was openminded about other models. I was very eager to try this mower. I ordered and recieved my new Q-36 the first week of March. This IS a commercial grade mower. I knew the moment I cranked it up that I had made the right decision. One of the first things I did was to have my employee use the mower. Why? Because he sold Toro's and GD's for over a year. The first thing out of his mouth upon his return was, "Man, this mower is sweet!" You can buy 2 of these mowers for the price of the Toro 36" hydro($4500)WB. Neither the BillyGoat nor the Stealth compare. I have already talked to GP Designs and requested that an hour meter be added as standered equipement and that the hitch pins up front be changed. After that, to this point, this is a great machine. Just look at the features it offers and compare before you buy. My name is Gary Harbison and am the owner of Timberline Services, Inc. located in Central Florida. If you are near, come and take a look for yourself. My E-mail is GRH76@juno.com

GTLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I think you are doing an awesome job fielding questions and helping us learn about your Quick36 mower. From what I have heard it sounds like and outstanding product. Keep up the good work Gary!

I can't wait to order a Quick36 this summer!