1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

thanks to everybody

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by caz1, Dec 5, 2004.

1. caz1

caz1 LawnSite Member

I would like to thank everybody for the advice that they give to all the new guys as i'm a new to lawncare biz you guys always give advice and support to us when we ask for it I am truely glad that i found this site I was not even looking for it just kind of poped up on some lawn mower wed site i was at maybe it was a sign from god to go for it in making what i have thought about doing for a long time and somthing i enjoy doing in to a career buy any way thank you again for helping me and all the other new guys :drinkup:

caz1

2. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

i agree the lawnsite as taught me alot and has really affected the way I do things in a good way! I hope everyone hibernates well this winter

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i too found great things here on LS. To all new guys keep reading and listen to some of these guys in here. You just might learn a thing or 2.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

gotta second this comment. I'm really gald to be one of 25,000 great people.

5. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Its is great to have a site where lawn care contractors can ask questions and learn from other peoples experience. It is great to be able to discuss a product that you are considering buy before you make the purchase. I would like to thank all the members for giving their advice and contributing to this wonderful website. I would also like to thank the sponsors and administrators, because without them there would not be a LawnSite. :waving: