1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

The 1st Hydro Walk-behind Seeder!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Lawn Solutions Commercial Products, Inc offers the industries first hydro walk-behind power seeder with pistol grip controls like on commercial walk-behind mowers. The new controls and drive setup gives the Turf Revitalizer a true variable speed forward and reverse for better maneuverability and productivity with a working speed up to 3 mph. Not only does the seeder claim to have a 30% lower center of gravity for better hill-side stability, largest capacity seed hopper, only rigid, non pivoting frame, lighter weight, and blade changes in only 15 minutes, but also more than 50% fewer parts for unmatched reliability that similar products on the market.

Lawn Solutions currently offers the 20” Turf Revitalizer in 2 models: 6-hp and 8.5-hp. They will also be offering a 30” version powered by a 17-hp engine this spring that will also include a hydrostatically driven cutting head driven by a 21cc hydrostatic pump instead of traditional belts. This new cutting head design is capable of rotating in either direction and transmitting up to 25-hp to the cutters without any belts to service. The 30” model will fill the void between small 20” walk-behind units and tractor-mount box seeders. It will also perform earth mowing and leveling functions like larger power rake attachment on skid steers except in a company hydro walk-behind. Be looking for a chance to field test this spring!

Lawn Solutions is offering special dealer incentives.

TR8.072Dpi.jpg

2. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

I ran into their website a couple of months ago. A very well thought out solid design.

3. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a great setup.they have called me for a demo.

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

It dont impress me. I have a real hydo-seeder turf maker. What is really the point even if i was hand seeding? I used a $ 30.00 scotts for years when i seeded by hand so now you can do it self propelled at 3mph. I dont think so.
    Mike