1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

The Brickman Group Ltd.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by brick man?, Jan 11, 2002.

1. brick man?

brick man? LawnSite Member
    from NE

I have been offered a position with Brickman , I was wondering if any out there worked for them? I need some info quickly because they need me to respond quickly to do snow. Maybe you used to work for them or know someone who did, can you help?:blob2: Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Ask this over at Plowsite, as I know there are several members there who sub for or compete against Brickman.

3. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

A friend of mine who also owns a design/build, maint lco. was offered a position at Brickman about 3 yrs. ago. Basically from what he told me, if crew was short, he had to mow. He was offered a low base salary w/ a lot riding on him upselling a lot of jobs and bigger landscape jobs to his client base. Basically he would still be working 65-70 hrs./week, but getting only 2/3 of his current salary. I guess that's why he's still in buz. for himself.

Bob