1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

The first time posting pics but here goes nothing

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by southtx, Dec 28, 2005.

1. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

These are pics of my equipment nothing to big but also not to small.:p

000_0037 (2).JPG

000_0037 (4).JPG

000_0037 (3).JPG

000_0037 (5).jpg

000_0037 (8).jpg

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey you got to start somewhere. I bet you love that husq chainsaw, also I see you have a brush cutter thats a popular thing to have done if you advertise it.:waving:

3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Got a nice selection of commercial stuff there!:drinkup:

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

thats a very good start we dont have much commercial stuff but we r gettin there

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Cool I like you stuff. How is that gravely? Is it the 15hp 36''?

6. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

I wish it was it the 36...its a 32 with a 13 hp kawi. I was looking at the 36 but thank god I took the 32 it fits all my backyard gates except 5 thats when the toro comes into play. Im really happy with the gravely so for I have not had any problems with it and it cuts great. Right now I have the mulch kit on it and I really like the job it does. Thanks guy for the replies I think for being my 2nd year I have built up a good equipment supply. Ill try to take some truck and trailer pics later thanks. say south florida I have seen some of your pics of toys and equipment and you have some cool stuff. I see you just got the farm boss man that things a bull.... I have a older one and man that thing will eat some wood I hope you have many years with it. I also hope to have some of your toy and more later on in life.