The Green Guardian seeks 40 lawnsite members...

haymaker

LawnSite Member
I have used GG's products for four years. I can't say I have used them well or that I have always acheived the results I wanted. Last year I applied the 18-0-5 and 14-0-5 in 6 appliations, (three spring, three fall) With a gas powered backpack sprayer with tip Mark reccomends. In results were very good by late fall i.e. much denser turf and greatly reduced weed population. I look forward to seeing what the lawns look like this spring. Creeping Charly is difficult but I have seen some control. The EMG produces varible results and its to early to tell with the Blistering Defence for repelling moles. Remember my equipment may be the reason I am not getting the results Mark says he gets in the lawn care division of his company. Keep in mind that Mark has built a large clientle in Minniapolis-St Paul over the years. If his clients were not satisfied with the results he provides using the products he has invented he would not be in business and expanding into new markets.

I want to take advantage of the business opportunity GG presents but have many question as to how this can work for me and my clients

green_mark

LawnSite Senior Member
Much of the reason we have offered our branch offices is so that we can gain consistency in equipment, sales processes, customer service, representation of the products, which result in higher customer satisfaction.

This is more than just buying a product from us spraying it one time and expecting the same results you were achieving with traditional weed controls.

Some of our products work better and faster than the traditional products but other work slower and differently.

We have heard from many that the products work past their wildest expectations and others said they have fallen short.

In our own service we have greater control over the application technique, frequency of applications and customer contact. This has worked out very well as we focus heavily on customer relations.

Our unique business model provides us with the capabilities that no other company has ever successfully implemented. This new direction has and will change how successful lawn care company's operate on many levels.

Shady Brook

LawnSite Bronze Member
Mark

When any news when you products will be registered for use in Indiana?

Microbe

LawnSite Member
I sincerely apologize for the using the term synthetic when it had no place either on your page, advertising, or whatever. I didn't realize it would start a whole thing..... I just wana keep my karma decent on this board, and I know your doing your part in spreading the message. But still the term "ORGANIC," is so fragile, so pure, difficult to lable on a product.. 100 grand for the OMRI labs to check out your product, wow! Good points brought up on all sides, and mark I do appologize......

Shady Brook

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not alot of feedback.

I was interested in trying some product this year, but it is not registered in my state. I hoped maybe next year, but I don't think they are going to pursue anything in my area as the registration requirements require alot of testing proof that the product works as described.

I would really like an effective organic weed control product of a selective nature.

dcgreenspro

LawnSite Senior Member
i had them on the phone and was all ready to try some of thier stuff out when i looked at how much the freight was going to cost me. I ended up getting earthworks from fisher and sons instead. But, i was hoping someone around here was going to start carrying thier products....i guess not