• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

The joke of the week!!!!!!!

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Just when you thought you needed to own a 4x4 to plow snow!I found a site that will get all you plow guys laughing.This site is not a joke,I found it while looking for plows.They are called snazzy plows found at www.bright.net/~snowplow/ It is one of the many plow makers shown in the snow plow home page.I hope this gets you guys a laugh or two. <p>tell me what you think of this plow <br> <br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

OP
A

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
I forgot one more thing about this plow,it's price has been reduced from $419.95 to $349.00.WOW what value!!!!!!!!!!

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Geoff,<p>I think thats GREAT! If all I had to do was my own straight driveway Id get one of these for the family sedan in a heartbeat. Sure beats getting all stanky and whatnot from a snowblower, get out of bed, drive out into the street, back up and remove the plow, and off to the office you go. <p>Bill