Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Oct 29, 2007.
It looks sweet.
Look on there web site
Enjoy unprecedented speed, control, and stability on your biggest jobs.
With its stand-on design and up to 37Hp engine, the revolutionary new Stander ZK combines the uncompromised control, speed and traction with the power you need for the smallest to the largest jobs. Take the stress off your back and use your legs to ride the hills and tackle changing terrainanything else is simply sitting down on the job.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 52" and 61"
- Short overall length for greater maneuverability than any Mid-mount Z
- Mows faster than any Mid-mount Z with cut speeds up to 14 mph
- Quick cut height adjustmentchanges from 1.5" to 5.5" easily
- Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can easily bail out or step off to pick up debris
- Cooling fans on pumps for more effective hydro cooling
D@mn, now if only it were red
I think JV improved the deere standon like exmark did the walkermower with the navigator.
It still has the same controls? i wounder what there like with up to 15 mph?
I do belive he has solved the traction problems deere has with the bigger tires and the tanks above them??
John, don't get me wrong here I don't dislike Wright machines, I almost bought a 36" Stander RH before I bought my Phazer. I'd love to get my hands on one of those new Standers and see what it's like flying across a lawn at 15mph.
The question is???? what would your customers think about you going 15MPH
Good question, maybe this