• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

The official "What will you do different next year?" Thread

Howard Roark

LawnSite Senior Member
I know it's a bit early, but it was a tad cooler here in Central Texas yesterday (92), and it made me think of fall, hence the end of the mowing season, and what I will do different next year.

I came up with a few, in no particular order with more to come I'm sure:

*Push more credit card sales

*NOT have a baby!

*Not let any phone calls go to voice mail if I can help it. Each one missed could be worth $100 a month or more missed.

*Do less work solo. I've worked hard all my life, now is the time to balance things out.

Your thoughts guys and gals?

Best wishes in the off season to all. :waving:

Sir mowsalot

LawnSite Senior Member
dump the per cut mowing , fert, aerate. going to fixed/flat monthly rates. oh, and thicker toilet paper.

HOOLIE

LawnSite Gold Member
Next year I resolve...to not hire any morons!

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Well, it's sorta wierd for me of all people, but I am not sure yet. Usually I have already devised some planning and I'm starting to work part of it already. In addition, it seems I have a natural 2 year cycle of shifting, and I'm due again for '06.

But I don't have anything on the table yet and I have resolved not to draft and finalize anything for a while yet. I'm just sorta coasting along with the cruise set right now....