1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

theft alert

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by phale50, Mar 26, 2008.

1. phale50

phale50 LawnSite Member

On or about March 18, 2008 I had my Hustler stolen from my carport in Athens, GA. The best machine I ever had, bar none, it is a 2005 Fastrak, 18 Honda/44", model 926519, purchased in October 2005. The serial number is 05081268. The mower was for my residential use only and was to be the last one I would ever need; it only had about 10-15 hours on it when taken--terrible drought last summer. I have not gotten an answer from my insurance company yet about reimbursement, but I am concerned they will not come close to my replacement cost because it was 2+ years old, even though the mower was hardly broken in. Please be on the lookout for this machine. You have a great forum and great products. Thanks,
    Phil

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That sucks !!!
    I will get this flagged in our system in KS, in case this mower shows up at a dealer for warranty work or something similar.

Pj

3. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

That stinks. Hopefully they'll be as dumb when they take it in for service or parts.

4. PEVO

PEVO LawnSite Member

check on craigslist & ebay. Check in at least a 100 mile radius. Good Luck!

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good advice.
    Also check out some pawn shops in your area.