Lawn Care Forum banner

Thegoldpro's 2010 stripe/equipment thread

38K views 120 replies 30 participants last post by  exmark user 
#1 ·
here it is, my 2010 stripe/equipment thread.

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks good. I'd hate to be the one lifting those ramps up and down.

#12 ·
My customers never want spring cleanups lol we just start mowing and everything gets mulched up. Hey, if they aren't paying for a spring cleanup, they aren't getting one, you know what I mean? Lol the stripes look great! I'm a sucker for stripes. Love it

#13 ·
i have a handful of people who go out and pick up sticks on their own who dont want me to do a spring cleanup/dethatching job, most of the yards still look perfect minus a few sticks in the spring, but we usually sell them on dethaching.

#15 ·
Ya I have noticed a huge regional difference in lawn care. You guys do a lot of dethatching/scalping and fall/spring cleanups etc up there in the north. I alson noticed most people up there bag clippings. Nobody here bags and in 8 years of business I have never had a customer want dethatching. It's funny how different things are around the country. I do whatever my customers want and as long as I do that I get paid....pretty straight forward lol

#17 ·
Ya I have noticed a huge regional difference in lawn care. You guys do a lot of dethatching/scalping and fall/spring cleanups etc up there in the north. I alson noticed most people up there bag clippings. Nobody here bags and in 8 years of business I have never had a customer want dethatching. It's funny how different things are around the country. I do whatever my customers want and as long as I do that I get paid....pretty straight forward lol
yea i know what ya mean, its all about how you sell it tho, we let em know it promotes growth and stands the grass back up after the winter time with the snow sitting on it for a few months, you'd be amazed how much thatch comes off a lawn that looks overall healthy in the spring. usually people cant believe it.

#25 ·
nice looking set-up you have, do you happen to have a close up of your dodge with the lettering? i have the same truck looking to get ideas of what some lettering would look like like what fits and colors, my dodge is silver though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.