• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Theme song for younger lawnsite members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Teenage Dirtbag

Barkleymut

LawnSite Bronze Member
My theme song is "Cowboy" by Kid Rock. Only me and my gungadin have modified it to "Lawnboy". Well I'm packin up my trailer and I'm gonna head out west. I can spray a weed from a mile away.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
How about this one? Sung to the tune "Four Leaf Clover". I goes like this. "I'm looking over my dead dog Rover who I hit with the power mower- One leg is missing, the other is gone- The third leg is spread out all over the lawn. No need explaining the one leg remaining that's spinning on the carport floor! I'm looking over my dead dog Rover- who I overlooked before!" How's THAT for a theme song?

Five Star Lawn Care LLC

LawnSite Bronze Member
the landscapers theme song...The counrty song "She thinks my tractors Sexy"....Except changed to "She thinks my Lawn Mowers Sexy"

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
Good Steppenwolf tune Eric.
BTW, I was landscaping in a ritzy neighborhood today & you'll NEVER guess what the neighbor had on his Cadillac Eldorado plates- ELM 1 !
I'll have to get a pic of it to send to you.
Here's a song-
"I'm, too sexy for my mower, too sexy for my blower, too sexy for my weedwack'r, too sexy....
I'm too sexy for my customers, whatcha think about that, ohh baby........... :)

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Why did my theme song disappear from the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.