Lawn Care Forum banner

Thiessen's work thread

9K views 43 replies 8 participants last post by  THIESSENS TLC 
#1 Ā·
Plant Window Road surface Building Lighting

Plant Property Window Door Brickwork

I guess I might as well start a work thread. Hopefully I'm able to upload all my work photos.
Here is a front entrance i did recently.

See less See more
Reactions: oqueoque
#13 Ā·
#15 Ā·
Hasn't made it through a winter yet. I did all these jobs this year. But it's just a seating area in the back corner of the property anyways so it'll be buried with snow. It's just random flagstone

Reactions: oqueoque
#14 Ā·
#20 Ā·
Yeah lots of walkways, front entrances, gardens etc. To tell you the truth I haven't done 1 new patio yet lol..only lift and relays.

I just started last year so I'm sure I'll pick up a patio next year..I hope I do, I think it would be fun to do.

Reactions: hort101
#21 Ā·
I'd love to nitpick your jobs, but it seems like you're steadily growing and learning. Keep up the good work. You dads walkway looks like a professionally done job.

#25 Ā·
Looks top notch to me. Anybody's job can be nitpickedThe flagstone looks awesome. Can you seal it in to keep the wet look?
Very true. It turned out well, the clients were happy with it and I enjoyed doing it. I'm not sure about sealing it, I've never sealed anything and don't know much about sealing.
Thanks Mitty.

Reactions: hort101
#32 Ā·
Finished this about a week ago. Turned out ok. I'm not a professional deck builder by any means, and that will be my very last deck! I can't stand working with wood...glad that one is over with

Window Building Wood House Sky
Building Window Property Sky House
Sky Table Building Flowerpot Wood
Furniture Property Building Plant Window

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.