Thieves!!!!

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
catch them in the act. shoot them in the leg...the blood trial will be your map to finding them lol. i run really thick cables through everything and hope its all there the next time i go to use it but the lojack sounds good if its a good price

OP
C

clc19chase

LawnSite Member
been hit 3 times in 13 years, all on the jobsite while in the back yards. witnessed my br 600 being thrown in the front seat the other day. really discouraging.

SB Gary

LawnSite Member
We have been testing a GPS system that can track your asset to 10 meters. Reports in every 6 hours or you can ping the unit for exact location.
We put them on trailers and mowers this summer with great results. We are now working with supplyers and trying to get a better price. The units should sell for 250.00 to 300.00 with all hardware and 1 year free locates after 1 year the locate fee is around 60.00. I will keep you up dated. Gary SB Sales

punt66

LawnSite Fanatic
We have been testing a GPS system that can track your asset to 10 meters. Reports in every 6 hours or you can ping the unit for exact location.
We put them on trailers and mowers this summer with great results. We are now working with supplyers and trying to get a better price. The units should sell for 250.00 to 300.00 with all hardware and 1 year free locates after 1 year the locate fee is around 60.00. I will keep you up dated. Gary SB Sales
Gary, at 300 per unit and then fees following, if i were to put a unit on all my equipment, 22 pieces, that would be $6600? Units like that can never replace insurance so it will be an additional cost. Now i do understand insurance gives discounts but i wonder how long before the break even mark will be? Now due to proper storage and good luck i suppose i have never had anything stolen. I am just looking for the pros to systems like lojack.