Think this ferris is worth it

DT Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
I love buying equipment that has so few hours for less than half the price of new. Such brilliant people :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

But yea, looks like a pretty good deal to me.

DT Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member

greenred

LawnSite Senior Member
Smells like a possible scam

We have scammers "selling" tractors all the time on our local craigslist and they always use this phrase

"is always cleaned after use and garage kept"

Richard Martin

LawnSite Fanatic
I got my second Dixie kinda the same way. There was a friend of a friend that was plying around with becoming a LCO. He bought a XT2800 with 28 EFI Kohler, upgraded seat 60" cut. All of the bells and whistles. He ran it up to 29 hours and got bored with the whole concept of cutting grass. $4500 cash and it was mine. I sold my old Dixie for $3800 so I picked up a virtually brand new Dixie for a net $700.

Oh yeah. Go and check the mower out. I wouldn't give $9500 for a brand new IS2000 with only a 52" cut but the mower is still worth what he's asking.

dishboy

LawnSite Fanatic
Do those suspended Ferris mower decks follow the ground contour better than a standard ZTR, it would seem so of you watch their video. It looks like they would be right there with a Walker.

OP
unkownfl

unkownfl

LawnSite Platinum Member
Do those suspended Ferris mower decks follow the ground contour better than a standard ZTR, it would seem so of you watch their video. It looks like they would be right there with a Walker.

I hope it leaves a nice cut for 9500 bucks new lol. Im going to give him a call.

Top Forums