• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Thinking about a 410sx????

KC LL

LawnSite Member
I am thinking about getting into irrigation and am thinking about buying a 410sx. What do you guys think about these and how much should I expect to pay? Thanks for the help.

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
KC,

We have had our 410sx for about 8 months, and we love it.

We paid around $17k with a trailer for a 2001 unit with 500 hours. Plow, Poly Wire Blade and Trencher. No boring attachment yet. After years of plowing with a VP12 from the 80's, its a welcome change.

However, because the 410 is a spendy machine, be sure your ready to go into the irrigation market before you go into debt.

OP
K

KC LL

LawnSite Member
JonHolland said:
KC,

We have had our 410sx for about 8 months, and we love it.

We paid around $17k with a trailer for a 2001 unit with 500 hours. Plow, Poly Wire Blade and Trencher. No boring attachment yet. After years of plowing with a VP12 from the 80's, its a welcome change.

However, because the 410 is a spendy machine, be sure your ready to go into the irrigation market before you go into debt.
Do you know how much they are new? Also do you know how much they weight? I need to know if my trailer will hold it. Yea, I will be renting one at first I am just trying to put a plan on paper.

Thanks for the help man.

sprinklerhead

LawnSite Member
I have 2 of these machines they work great!! 4cyclinder diesel very strong expensive to. dont bother with a case there junk!