1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about buying this mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pleasantview, Jun 11, 2009.

1. pleasantview

pleasantview LawnSite Member

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That's an oldie. Looks like it has a Kohler 12.5 on it. Maybe a 14. Offer him $500 and see if he bites. Watch the front castors, they're really weak. Parts are still available.

3. pleasantview

anybody else?

4. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Author deleted add....

5. pleasantview

i can still view it but maybe i had it saved or something

"
    I am selling my Gravely PRO 40. It runs really well. Motor and body are in great condition. The rear tires have recently been replaced along with all but 2 of the belts. Replacing these 2 belts along with minimal maintenaince will make this a very dependable machine. Starts easily, has always been maintained well. I am selling because I need a bigger machine to mow the area that I keep up. Am willing to consider the right trades in the area of tractor, troybilt rototiller or other larger mower. Difference in trade may be discussed. I am asking 700.00 or best offer. This tractor had a new price of $3,600.00 when I purchased it. I will accept a proper offer but will not give it away. Please email me for more pictures or to set up a time to see this mower. Thank You"

3kb3p33l2ZZZZZZZZZ96abc394fe5e80d1bd3.jpg

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

It must have sold. Oh... I bought a Pro 150 back in 1997. 50", 14 HP Kawi. I believe I paid somewhere around $2995 or so.

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, I might consider offering $ 500 for it !!