• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

This is my new postcard flyer

Use this postcard?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

outrunjason

LawnSite Senior Member
I had this designed. Yes or No on this postcard?

What are your opinions if you have any?

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
i think it is pretty good. on line scheduling? wow. hwo does that work for you. does it cost the customer extra. i ask as we dont work this way, we schedule for tight routes and that is why we make good money.

OP
outrunjason

outrunjason

LawnSite Senior Member
It's not as great as it sounds but it's better than nothing I guess.

All we do is put there account number on a calendar along with everyone elses account number. So, if they say you didn't show up or are we scheduled for so and so day we can say yes it is posted online.

I was going to create log-ins for everyone and stuff but it GRASS :).

We don't want to mess with it.

Acres

LawnSite Member
Jason I like it, and also like having the 25 on it.. Just be careful the lower the advertised minimum the "worse" the customers get.. IE paying etc

OP
outrunjason

outrunjason

LawnSite Senior Member
Jason I like it, and also like having the 25 on it.. Just be careful the lower the advertised minimum the "worse" the customers get.. IE paying etc
Yeah here it is kinda up in the air. Prices are anywhere from $20 to $30 for yards. I try to stay in the middle.

OP
outrunjason

outrunjason

LawnSite Senior Member
Is there a difference between Spring Clean-Up and Clean-Up?
There is a difference sorda. I just don't like saying Mowing, Edging, Trimming, Blowing. I change blowing to clean-up. In that I mean we pick up sticks and and trash in the yard. (minor trash) Then we blow and clean the grass of the side walks etc.