1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

This place needed some help!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by cleancutccl, Apr 22, 2005.

1. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a completely different house. I don't think anyone has cared for the landscape in years :dizzy:
    I start on the back yard tomorrow. payup

P4220330_resize.JPG

P4220334_resize.JPG

P4220335_resize.JPG

2. cleancutccl

Believe it or not, I did not plant anything new. All the plants were just hidden in the overgrowth.

3. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

nicly done man

4. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good there would look even better with red mulch.

5. cleancutccl

I hate red mulch, it dyes everything. If a customer has to have it, they pay extra for it. This customer just wanted the place cleaned up.

6. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good. that looks my house on the backside of that one! work going well this year?

7. cleancutccl

I'm busy so I can't ask for much more than that, how bout you?

8. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

That robin in the bed doesn't look very happy that it's cover is gone. :angry: :realmad:

9. cleancutccl

I felt like Dr. Dolittle with all the robins and rabbits running around me all day. I'm sure I didn't mess with any nests but I probably messed with a food source for them.

10. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm jammed and the rain doesn't help! I've been working on these damn trees for a month. Love to get them out but the site is WAY too muddy and hilly for me to get back to them. I got my butt stuck the other day...learned my lesson!