• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

this weather

contra

LawnSite Member
predicting rain and snow over the next week... me, nor any other lcos have started, only a few people who are obsessed with their lawn have cut it themselves

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I was hoping on cutting the 12th of next week, but doesn't look like it. So now I am moving my start date to the 15th instead.

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
lucky man Zak18. It is only 40 degrees up here today. And of course, I picked up a cold last week from the cold weather. I have been sick since last Thursday and I still can't shake it.

Come on, where the heck is spring.

BrianK10

LawnSite Senior Member
1st clear day in a week down here. Rest of the week is going to be scattered showers. Go figure. Hang in there!

Brian

mtdman

LawnSite Gold Member
What's bothering me is the damned wind this past week. Pain in the butt to get any clean ups done, and it's always blowing against me no matter which way I face!!!

:mad:

lawnguyland

LawnSite Bronze Member
One good thing about the wind is that if it's behind you blowing strong the thatch and dirt just fly away and "magically disappear" ha ha ha ha Still a big pain though in other repects.