• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

This years toro Z master with a helpfull tool

BUSHMASTER

LawnSite Senior Member
While in a local dealer today i saw a 62" Z Master and on the front between the caster bars their sat a jack mounted and ready to lift the front on the mower.....cool idea..i guess someone had to do it......

mowerconsultant

LawnSite Fanatic
that option was first brought to the market by Hustler.
I believe it was 1994 or 1995.
the Hustler model 2500 had a optional hydraulic tool bar, to attach 3 point hitch attachments, edgers, aerators, etc.
and with the tool bar came a jack.
this was a very nice option to have, it made changing blades and tires a breeze, not to mention the ease of scraping your deck daily.
so Toro was not the first with this option.
a good option it is.

Mr.Ziffel

LawnSite Senior Member
I've been holding off on the purchase of either the Exmark or Toro until I could see the Toro with the deck lift. The dealer told me about this a couple of months ago but I haven't seen one yet.

Steve it's NOT a jungle jack, it's built into the machine. Apparently you lower it down and drive the machine forward, right up onto the jack.

Bushmaster, does it look like it would be easy to build one yourself and add it to a machine or is it complicated? I need to have easy access to the underside of the deck due to much wet mowing, in case I need to scrape. Will

OP
B

BUSHMASTER

LawnSite Senior Member
i'll see if i can get a photo of it, not hard to build fromthe looks of it.....and ys it detaches from the mount and is a free standind unit but looks a lot smaller than the "jungle jack"