Thornton services lawn care landscaping leaf clean up removal morgantown wv

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Dec 25, 2014.

1. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I STARTED THIS THREAD TO POST PICS AND UPDATES OF THE BUSINESS AND PICTURES OF LAWN CARE TRAILERS , EQUIPMENT , LAWN MOWING PICTURES ETC. I PROVIDE LAWN CARE , LANDSCAPING , LEAF CLEAN UP , SNOW REMOVAL AND OTHER SERVICES TO THE MORGANTOWN WV AND SUROUNDING AREAS INCLUDING FAIRMONT , REEDSVILLE , KINGWOOD , BRUCETON MILLS WEST VIRGINIA AND OTHER AREAS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS FOR ME ON WAYS TO IMPROVE OR A MORE EFFICIENT WAY TO DO THINGS PLEASE SHARE , YOU MAY ALSO POST PHOTOS OF YOUR STUFF AS WELL IF YOU WOULD LIKE, AND OF COURSE OTHER OPINIONS OF GUYS IN THE INDUSTRY IS ALWAYS WELCOME. ALSO YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BUSINESS AT MY WEB SITE LINK BELOW . THANKS AGAIN.
    http://thorntonserviceswv.wix.com/thorntons-lawncare#
    :usflag:

lawn care trailer.jpg

2. windflower

windflower LawnSite Bronze Member

Just curious as I had family in Albright. Isn't it a bit difficult pulling that trailer in those hills?

3. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

The 3500 does not really have any trouble , and my other truck is a 2500 with the same motor so it does fine as well but i would not want to pull this trailer day in and day out with anything less than a 2500. As you know also from being familiar with the area when you are on the back roads you mainly are not going that fast but going up coopers rock hill on the interstate 68 I have no problem holding 70 with truck and trailer , but i am shure I could save some gas if I used a open trailer I have used open in the past but the equipment maintenance and organization disadvantages out way the money i would save on fuel for me.

4. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Pictures from when i started actually thinking about doing a business in 2008 before that it was just work to pay for school etc. I was working full time in 2008 and doing work as a hobby for extra money.

2008 FIRST YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (1).JPG

2008 FIRST YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (2).JPG

2008 FIRST YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (3).jpg

5. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

2009 I actually had a small set of lawns and started doing more on the side , still had my full time job , moved up to the big leagues with my homeowner riding lawn mower and some contraption that was supose to be a 42" walk behind that I got out of a sales paper cheap , lol looking back its funny at the things we do. I did manage to find a nice billy goat brush hog used for a good price and my mowers sucked so bad I used the brush hog to cut some lawns when they were high. lol:dizzy::laugh:

2009 SECOND YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (4).JPG

2009 SECOND YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (3).JPG

2009 SECOND YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (2).JPG

oqueoque likes this.
  6. phoenixsteeler

phoenixsteeler LawnSite Member

How is the wix website? Do you have seo?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. burtle

burtle LawnSite Senior Member

nice setup man!

8. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

The wix web site is good I like it because well one its free because i really do not need a web site to get business it is more for the free time in winter and for people to learn about your business. that kind of stuff. I do not have a seo. If you where going to use a web site to generate business and make you money i would say you would want to upgrade your wix site to the paid subscription ones so you get a better address etc , but for a general web site just to be out there I like the wix site and you cannot complain about free.

9. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Thank You Apreciate It

10. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Some pics I could dig up from 2010 my 3rd year doing different stuff part time in addition to my regular job , I had a maintenance business doing plumbing and repair work for apartments and rentals and did other stuff in adition to cutting grass.

2010 THIRD YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (3).JPG

2010 THIRD YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (5).jpg

2010 THIRD YEAR IN BUSINESS PART TIME (6).jpg

oqueoque likes this.