Thornton services lawn care landscaping leaf clean up removal morgantown wv

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Dec 25, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

To spray the fluid film I just use a wagner power painter seems to work ok , may be something better but that's what I use.

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like you got it pretty good down there too my mom was actually snow in at the hospital down there my sister fell on black ice the night before and broke her ankle in 3 places and needed surgery she said it was pretty wild down there

3. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to hear that hope she gets better how was the storm for you guys
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Yea it was interesting to say the least Morgantown usually gets shut down with a couple inches , you can imagine what a couple feet did to the area , it started on Friday an most places did not re open till tueday. Sorry to hear about your sisters ankle I hope she is recovering well that black ice causes a lot of injuries, how bad did it hit you guys?

5. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

we got hit pretty good most was 2ft plus we were pretty prepared and it went smoothy biggest problem we had was one of our sites has those tin or copper roofs and all the snow slid off and put about a 14ft snow bank infront of all their front doors that was fun to deal with

6. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Than its lucky you had the skid I bet that made it easier to clear the front door
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

8. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

PICS FROM INSTALLING A COUPLE HEMLOCK PINES LAST WEEK FOR A CUSTOMER I AM GLAD WE ARE HAVING THIS NICE WEATHER IN MARCH , AND HIRED 1 GUY FOR THIS YEAR WE WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES , LAST TIME I HIRED PEOPLE WAS A DISASTER BUT IAM GOING TO GO SLOWER THIS TIME AND TRY TO BE A LITTLE NICER MAYBE THIS GUY WILL BE THE FIRST TO LAST AN ENTIRE SEASON. LOL

9. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Boy i had to try this just like face book {like} now we need little sad faces and thumd down. Looks nice Darrell

THORNTON SERVICES LLC likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Yea this new layout has a bunch of crap and more room for the website to do more advertising oh well change is unavoidable lol

CHARLES CUE likes this.