1. Free Webinar: Why the Growth of Propane Deserves Your Attention
    Date: Thursday, April 25th
    Time: 11:00am EST
    Find out how switching to propane can save your company time and money. Click here to register
    Dismiss Notice

Thornton services lawn care landscaping leaf clean up removal morgantown wv

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Dec 25, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Got the truck route set up for small properties this year wich will make accessing some of the smaller accounts much easier and quicker. Now just waiting for the weather to straighten out so we can get everything on schedule and get going full speed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

FerrisDiesel and JLSLLC like this.
  2. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

3. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Really like the look of that setup for the smaller properties, I keep thinking of doing something like that to my 1500 once I have a second work truck. If you don't mind me asking how much was it for the ramp?

4. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

5. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I like your set up hope it works well for you

6. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

I ordered a ramp from tail gate ramp.com but the ramp was a 4 fold and flexed way to much like in the first pic and made the angle way to steep plus folding something up 4 times was a pain so I welded it into a 2 piece and added an additional 8 or so inches in lenghth and that helped a lot at some point when I am sure the design has everything I am looking for I will have it remade out of aluminum.

7. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

I have to much in it because It started as a ramp I ordered but around $1000.00 in it but I can make one of those for probally $500 now that I have design ideas from a couple places I would suggest having one made locally out of aluminum.

8. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Yes in the second pic the mower with the upright controls is a 48 the first pic the mower with pistol grips is a 52 but it will only fit with deck all the way up I use the 48 in the set up right now

9. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Thanks its a work in progress but its already been great the couple times I have had it out for the really small properties , I would much rather use a trailer but as town gets more and more congested etc it should save me a lot of headache for the small properties.

10. OP
    OP
    THORNTON SERVICES LLC

20160914_102348 resized.jpg 20160921_144414resized.jpg 20160921_180340 resized.jpg 20160921_144414resized.jpg

some pics from summer its been awhile since I have been on lawn site , this summer has been super busy for us and flew by.