Those of you with websites, how many clients do you pick up each year?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnguy4444, Feb 17, 2018.

1. lawnguy4444

lawnguy4444 LawnSite Member

Curious as to see how well your websites are doing. Looking for regular mowing clients.

2. Matthews Lawn Care

Matthews Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Get calls daily, maybe 1 out of 5 is worth landing. A website will pay for itself within the 1st year, atleast mine did.

3. AL's

AL's LawnSite Bronze Member

Would also like to know avg # of new signups from website per year...

4. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Gold Member
    from Chicago

During growing season last year I averaged 7 strong leads a day via online presence. Referrals still topped the list on how I acquired the most clients tho. Matthew is right a website done correctly will pay for itself in no time.

5. lawnguy4444

lawnguy4444 LawnSite Member

Dang nice man!

I had a site built last year and have been paying for SEO and it has reached #1. Picked up just 100 clients last year from it. It was built in March so It wasn’t ranked. Hope it returns the same results this year along with our other marketing plans.

6. BigJlittleC

from Chicago

It was nice. I'm solo with a pretty much full route so I'm really picky I only gained 12 new full service accounts last season. With only 2 coming from the web. My service area is really small even though I live in a large county I only take clients in a few neighborhoods.

hort101 likes this.
  7. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

lawn guys must love networking with you.

8. BigJlittleC

from Chicago

It's funny when I would send leads to a few local guys they would never follow up. But my tree and sprinkler guys seem to always do well with my leads.

9. AL's

AL's LawnSite Bronze Member

100 new clients in a year is pretty daggum good if you ask me :eek: Thumbs Up

Any chance youd care to share your site so I can pull a monkey see monkey do type thing lol!????

13Razorbackfan and ltdlawn like this.
  10. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

not funny. Never understand people.