Thought I would share my new toy

tandotech

LawnSite Member
So I've used a variety of spreaders and sprayers but I think I've found my favorite.
I've had z sprays, I still love them but with this I can do small to medium sized properties.
So it's from power spreader .com in FL.
This is a new model that is 24 volt. It will legit run 3 hours straight either with dry or liquid application. That's with only a 20 amp hour battery.
So the biggest lawn that I've down was 3 acres.
I applied 14 bags of fert and then went and sprayed it with pre emergent and Celsius.
The tank is a drop in I made. I ordered the tank from gregson and just added the parts I wanted.
I use a boomless nozzle that works ok for now.
IMG_20210729_115613114_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20210625_090607855.jpg

hort101

LawnSite Fanatic
Thanks for sharing Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
What is the battery like?

OP
tandotech

tandotech

LawnSite Member
Thanks for sharing Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
What is the battery like?
It has 2 20 amp hour batteries in series to make it a 24 volt drive. I can upgrade to a 40 ah lithium that will run all day but that will be another $500.
I run an independent battery for the sprayer that will spray through about 100 gallons on one charge. 12 amp hour battery driving a 5 home pump.

NewVision

LawnSite Senior Member
I just went to their site. Why don't they list their prices on their website? I find that weird. To get a price, every potential customer has to call?

OP
tandotech

tandotech

LawnSite Member
Very interesting! What was the cost of the model before your spray tank? Spray tank is great addition!
It's around $2500 depending on what battery.
I just went to their site. Why don't they list their prices on their website? I find that weird. To get a price, every potential customer has to call?
Yeah you have to call and talk to him about it. He will send you a quote via email.

Top Forums