Thought I would share my new toy

OP
tandotech

tandotech

LawnSite Member
The yard in the pics looks like a pretty good size, wouldn’t it have been mo efficient to do it with the Z Spray?
No doubt it would have but I'm a solo operator, costs are low so I don't really have to work too fast. I charge $350 per acre for just about any app. I will walk all day for that
I only have 2 big places currently.
I may try to find a used Jr to rebuild one day they are great machines.

JawT

LawnSite Member
So I've used a variety of spreaders and sprayers but I think I've found my favorite.
I've had z sprays, I still love them but with this I can do small to medium sized properties.
So it's from power spreader .com in FL.
This is a new model that is 24 volt. It will legit run 3 hours straight either with dry or liquid application. That's with only a 20 amp hour battery.
So the biggest lawn that I've down was 3 acres.
I applied 14 bags of fert and then went and sprayed it with pre emergent and Celsius.
The tank is a drop in I made. I ordered the tank from gregson and just added the parts I wanted.
I use a boomless nozzle that works ok for now. View attachment 451102View attachment 451103
I really like the compact option here. I could put on of these in a truck bed AND a 48" stand or wb mower. Thanks for sharing this!

OP
tandotech

tandotech

LawnSite Member
I really like the compact option here. I could put on of these in a truck bed AND a 48" stand or wb mower. Thanks for sharing this!
That's why I like it. It's great for small and medium yards. Once you get you an acre it can handle it ,just not as efficient as larger machines. When I'm not mowing I'm spraying.

Attachments

• IMG_20210714_150825565_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210714_150825565_HDR.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 76

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
I very seriously considered one of these before I bit the bullet and got a Perma Green.

Trisao

LawnSite Member
This is new to me, but okay. I stick with the same companies, so I haven't come across this.
Ask your dealer to look at their pricing book. They have three listed prices(a b and c). I don’t know what could get you the A price, maybe buying in bulk or knowing the guy.

All that to say for toro they never list prices, I’m assuming to give leeway to dealers to haggle on price.

Top Forums