1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Three mowers and truck and trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Countrysidecutter, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Countrysidecutter

Countrysidecutter LawnSite Member

I am cutting back from six crews down to four so I have some nice equipment for sale.

1. 2005 Walker 18hp Kohler non-bagging unit with 42in mulching deck. This mower is like brand-new and has a sweet cut. 124hrs $5,000obo

2. 2003 Walker 25hp Kohler 42in deck with big bagger dual tail wheels, and speed-up kit. Everything on this mower is working and tight. Unit has 1,000hrs on it but new engine only has about 25hrs. $5,000obo

3. 2004 ExMark 23hp Kohler 60in deck. I just put new bearing in all of the spindles and belts on. This mower is in great condition and would make a great front-line mower. I also have two of the suspension upgrade kits that fit this mower and any other ExMark. 830hrs $5,500obo

4. 2004 Horton Hauler Enclosed Trailer
    *7x16
    *Good tires
    *Roof vent
    *Trimmer racks
    *Workbench and shelf across the front
    *White
    *Electric brakes
    Asking $3,000obo

5. 1995 Isuzu NPR Diesel with dovetail landscape bed
    *Decent tires
    *Cab is white and body is ExMark red
    *Lockable Trimmer Racks
    *Blower and water cooler racks
    *New radiator and hoses ($1,100)
    *Rebuilt starter in October
    *Truck has 180,000 miles on it but I just put a used engine and tranmssion in it that only has 130,000 miles on it ($6,000)
    This truck is in pretty good shape but it has been used.
    Asking $7,500obo

Please call if you have any questions about the equipment. I live near Panama City Fl and would consider delivering within reason.
    My Phone number is (850)819-1505, call anytime