1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tiger Cub

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 02DURAMAX, Dec 27, 2006.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

What do you guy think about my new tiger cub that I just bought?? Its a 2005 48" 19hp Kawasaki with 250hours and I paid $3500 for it..:)

Scag Tiger Cub 1.JPG

Scag Tiger Cub 2.JPG

Scag Tiger Cub 3.JPG

Scag Tiger Cub 4.JPG

Scag Tiger Cub 5.JPG

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

What a deal!!! Everything I see used is usually a piece of junk with high hrs on it for top dollar!!Good luck [well you allready had that] ENJOY!!!!:waving:

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

DIDO! usually everything is priced about 1k less than a new mower with twice the hours. I just wish they put a bigger motor on those, something like a 23hp Kawi. A friend of mine has the exact mower and he likes it but he said it boggs down in taller grass.

4. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Awsome deal I think youll love this mower.

5. steve45

steve45 LawnSite Bronze Member

GREAT Deal! I paid $3200 for mine with 1180 hours.

6. 02DURAMAX

Yea, I wish it had a bigger engine to...It does seem to bogg down in tall grass and at higher speeds

7. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Unless you put the two belt upgrade for the blades there is no use trying to put a bigger engine on. We was using two $60 belts a year until I installed the upgrade.

9. 02DURAMAX

Their was one that they were selling on ebay that had a 23hp Kawasaki...that he had upgraded from a 21hp:confused:

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I am just saying that if you put on a bigger engine and if you are going to cut tall grass then I suggest putting on the two belt upgrade kit.